1. The entity responsible for the processing of personal data is the Municipality of Torres Vedras.
2. Personal data consists of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
3. The personal data we process depends on the framework of the interactions between Customers / Municipality of Torres Vedras, within the scope of the municipal activity and in the fulfillment of the duties that are legally committed to it, may consist of identification data (name, age, NIF, NCC / NBI), contacts (address, e-mail address, telephone / mobile phone number), geographic location data, image (video surveillance), voice (recording of telephone conversations).
5. The Torres Vedras City Council may communicate personal data to third parties in strict compliance with its legal obligations, in the exercise of public authority functions or with its express consent.
6. Personal data will be kept for the legally required period.
7. Under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation, the data subject is entitled, upon request, to clear information on the processing of data at the time of collection, access to the purpose, category, recipients, retention period, deletion, rectification, limitation , opposition and portability of your personal data.